School open for key worker children & vulnerable children
Key Information for parents who have responded to our questionnaire for a place in school for Key wrorker children and vulnerable children only
You can bring your child to school from 8:40 to 9:00 am, and collect from 3:00 to 3:20 pm.
- There is no breakfast club.
- Please enter via the top gate on Bradford Road
- Use the one way system
- Leave at the bottom gate on Bradford Road
Bubble Classrooms; Please take your child to your specific classroom door:
- Nursery - Nursery gate - usual session times
- RW/RSW - Reception door
- 1T/1D - Class 1D door
- 2M/2S - Class 2M door
- 3S/3C - Class 3Su door (patio)
- 4P/4AY - Class 4P door (patio)
- 5Br/5Be - Class 5Br door (patio)
- 6H/6B - Year 6 door (off main playground)
Senior staff will be on hand to guide you.
Please send your child with a packed lunch. If they are entitled to free school meals - we will provide a grab bag until we know more from the government.
Please send your child in wearing school uniform.
Year 5 and 6 children are able to use current consent to walk home alone. Please speak to children to walk straight home ensuring they follow Covid 19 Safety rules.
Thank you for your patience and support in such difficult times.