Dates for Christmas Fair Fundraising
Our Christmas fair will take place in the school Hall on Wednesday 14th December at 1:30 pm
If you would like to volunteer to help your child's class with their Christmas Fair stall, please speak to the class teacher.
We have lots of fundraising planned with our PTA in preparation:
- Friday 25th November - Non-Uniform MUFTI Day £1 cash donation (this will go towards prizes & treats for the children)
- Friday 2nd December - Wear Silly Socks & donate Chocs! (these will be raffle prizes for the Fair)
- Wednesday 7th December - Christmas Dinner Day (book via ParentMail on your usual school dinners) - Children can come to school wearing Christmas Jumper with jeans or joggers.
- Friday 9th December - Donate Bottles (for our Christmas Fair) & wear Christmas Jumper with jeans/joggers.
- Wednesday 14th December - Our Christmas fair in the Hall at 1:30 pm. This will include
Splat the Snowman Spot the Elf Raffles Christmas Crafts Refreshments Tin Can Alley Choir Performance Play Your Cards Right Name the Bear