Skip to content ↓


SEND - Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities

We offer a wealth of support to children who are identified has having Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).  We liaise closely with outside agencies such as Speech and Language therapists, Learning Support Services, Educational Psychologists and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).  Below are links and documents detailing the services they offer.

Our Assistant Headteacher for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities is Mrs H Jennings.






Complaints or concerns with reference to Special Educational Needs

If a parent or carer has any cause for concern or complaint regarding the care or welfare of their child, an appointment can be made to speak to a senior member of staff in line with our complaints policy.