All our school uniform is now available to order direct from
Home delivery usually within 3-5 days (however, at busy times, such as the school summer holidays, this may be longer, and you should always allow plenty of time for orders to arrive).
There is a delivery charge of £2 for all orders.
Retail shop available at - 69 Stafford Street, Wednesbury, WS10 7JX.
Payment by Debit Card/Credit Card or Paypal.
PLEASE NOTE: Uniform is not available from the School Office.
The School Governing Body expects all pupils of Woodside Primary School and Nursery to wear full uniform with correct colours at all times.
Please ensure all items of uniform have your child's name in them and regularly check it is still visible, especially after washing.
In inclement weather: boots or wellies may be worn when travelling to/from school but children should change into school shoes once indoors. Hats, scarves and gloves need to be labelled.
A wristwatch may be worn at the responsibility of the owner.
- Plaid Skirt.
- School uniform trousers – grey (not black)
- Woodside Primary School and Nursery logo navy sweatshirt or fleece
- Woodside Primary School and Nursery logo emerald green polo shirt, tucked in and buttons done up
- Plain black or grey socks worn with grey trousers. Opaque navy tights or navy socks (not grey, white, pink, etc.) worn with plaid skirt.
- Flat sensible black school shoes (not slipper/ballet/wedge type, nor pumps, trainers or suede boots). No logos.
- Hair bobbles/bows/ribbons – should be green or navy blue only. No hair patterns (e.g. tram-lines)
- Optional – School uniform grey trousers or navy leggings under plaid skirt
SUMMER UNIFORM - NAMED
- The full winter uniform may be worn all year round or
- Gingham navy blue summer dress with opaque navy tights, or navy or white socks
- Grey uniform shorts with grey socks
- Sandals may be worn but must be sensible and black, white or navy in colour
- Navy Shorts
- Woodside logo Green T-shirt
- Navy jogging trousers (not leggings) no logos
- Navy PE bag
- Black Pumps